- This policy explains how the Crown Europe treats personal information that the Crown Europe collects and receives, including information related to your past use of products and services of the Crown Europe. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and it is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the Crown Europe do not own or control or persons that the Crown Europe does not employ or manage.
Collection and Use
- Crown Europe collects personal information when you register with the Crown Europe, when you use the products of the Crown Europe or services, when you visit Crown Europe pages or the pages of certain partners of Crown Europe, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Crown Europe may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, social security number, and information about your assets. When you register with the Crown Europe and connect to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Crown Europe collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services we offer.
- Crown Europe automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, information from Crown Europe cookies, the software and hardware attributes, and the page you requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Crown Europe not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with the Crown Europe under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help the Crown Europe communicate with you about the Crown Europe offers. However, these companies do not have an independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of conditions of use of Crown Europe, or as otherwise required by law.
- Crown Europe works with suppliers, partners, advertisers and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Crown Europe may set and access cookies of Crown Europe on your computer.
Your ability to edit and delete your account information and preferences
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the service of the Crown Europe, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Bulletin of the Crown Europe, which are considered part of your account Crown Europe.
- You can delete your account by Crown Europe asking it from our support.
Privacy and Security
- We restrict access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or to do their jobs.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Crown Europe may update this policy. We will notify you of important changes in how we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your account or the Crown Europe by placing a prominent notice on our site